The tensile testing machine integrates electro-hydraulic servo automatic control, automatic measurement, data acquisition, screen display, and test result processing into one. The bottom-mounted host of the oil tank is used as the platform, and the imported oil pump, electro-hydraulic servo valve, and PC servo controller are configured to achieve multiple Channel closed-loop control, complete automatic control, automatic measurement and other functions during the test process. It has the characteristics of good professionalism, high reliability, easy upgrade, etc., and can be continuously enriched and improved with the development of testing machine control technology and changes in test standards. .
So, what is the specific operation flow of the tensile test machine for tensile test?
When using this machine for tensile experiments, first start the oil pump and then open the oil delivery valve to make the working piston rise and fall more than 100mm, move 2-3 times, make the piston smooth, and close the oil return valve when it rises. Open the fuel delivery valve together.
Raise the working piston for a short distance, then close the oil delivery valve, clamp one end of the sample to the upper jaw, press the "zero" key (to eliminate the weight of the sample), and then adjust the lower jaw (that is, move the beam) After holding the lower end of the sample in the proper orientation, start the experiment.
To prevent the chuck from scratching or scratching the contact surface on the sliding surface, the oxide scale or cracked fragments of the specimen should not be allowed to enter the sliding surface of the chuck body. After the experiment, it is necessary to scrub and clean the sliding surface, and apply a mixture of graphite and yellow dry oil or molybdenum disulfide on the sliding surface to reduce friction.
When holding a specimen for a tensile test, the corresponding jaw block of the scale device should be used according to the shape of the specimen. The sample should be clamped on the full length of the jaw block as much as possible, otherwise the sample has too few contact surfaces with the jaw, which will cause the sample to be conical or crushed, and the jaw may be damaged. Direction.
The tensile testing machine is generally calibrated when it leaves the factory. If it is not accurate after a period of use, you can analyze whether the sensor has the following conditions:
1. When using the sensor, the sensor force value is not repeatable.
2. The sensor is damaged. Replace the sensor.
3. Outside the legal use period, third-party correction.
Corresponding specific solutions:
The first case usually needs to be handled by the user.
First, check whether the signal transmission of the sensor is normal. It is ruled out that the sensor is damaged. Hang a standard weight on the sensor end of the tensile machine, such as 5KG. There are also control boards from some manufacturers. The calibration procedure requires a password to enter, which is to consult the manufacturer to provide the calibration password before entering.
The second situation is the need for supplier assistance.
The third case is a third-party calibration agency to detect. When the force value is deviated, the manufacturer or the use of assistance is required.
In fact, as long as we do some maintenance work before and after daily use, we can largely avoid the above-mentioned failures:
1. For the maintenance method of the controller, it is necessary to check whether the wiring on the rear panel is loose on time and hurry in time to prevent the leakage of electricity at the time of use to ensure the safety of the operator. After passing the experiment, if it will not be within a period of time When using the machine, remember to turn off the controller and computer to prevent loss of power, and also to prevent affecting the service life of the machine parts.
2. Each interface on the machine is corresponding. The operator must remember the correct wiring method. If the connection is wrong, it may affect the working power of the machine, and it will also harm the machine parts. Also remember the time of wiring. Turn off the power of the controller to ensure that the safety of the operator will not be compromised.
3. It is necessary to check whether there is oil leakage at the oil source in time, and replace the combination pad on time, and also to replace the filter element and hydraulic oil on time according to the practical application of the machine to ensure that the machine can work normally. If you do not use the machine for a long time, pay attention to cutting off the power. When the machine is always charged, it will affect the service life of some components.
4. It is necessary to stick to whether the screws of various parts are stable on time, and to reinforce them in time to ensure that there will be no unexpected problems during use. Also check the operating conditions of the zipper. The high and low temperature tensile test machine should be retensioned when it is found loose. Each sliding surface and dovetail groove must be kept clean and cleaned on time without dust and debris.
Strand Pelletizer Granulator,Plastic Strand Pelletizer,Plastic Cutter Machine,Paddle Type Mixer
JIANGSU XINDA TECH LIMITED , https://www.xindaextruder.com